Men's Handcrafted Walnut Wood Watch
|FREE Shipping on ALL Orders over $135
|100% Secured Checkout
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AFFORDABLE SURPRISING GIFT?
- Great For Both Men & Women
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant.
- Uses Japanese Quartz Movement
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
This wooden watch is crafted with whole wood bands and a high-quality stainless steel buckle to provide support and stability for a more durable structure.
Wilds timepieces are making their mark in the watch industry for their trendy, modern design and eco-conscious materials. This quartz analogue wrist watch is sleek and minimalist – perfect for the sophisticated gentleman.
Give them as man gifts to your husband, boyfriend, dad, boss, son, grandson or groomsmen to commemorate a special occasion such as a graduation, retirement, promotion, wedding or birthday.
Take your personal style to the next level and beyond! Showcasing the stunning grain and texture of the Walnut wood, this handcrafted timepiece finds beauty in simplicity. Perfect for any occasion, formal or casual, the wood watch honors both the wonder of nature and the latest design trends.
Not only does the watch look gorgeous, but it has great longevity and all-weather durability. It comes with a map printed paper gift box too that you can use to present it to someone or keep the watch safe when not in use.
- To give each order the time it deserves, and to maintain the highest possible quality, our standard processing time for personalized & engraved products is up to 5 business days. Many of our non-engraved products ship within just 1 business day!
- During busy seasons, prodution time may increase slightly as each item is finished by hand before shipping. However we're committed to keeping our production times at a minimum so that you can enjoy your order as quickly as possible!
- For customers requiring a specific in-hand date, rush prodution is available for most orders. Please contact us for availablity and pricing.
- Transit time via UPS & USPS is generally 3-5 business days. Please allow 15-20 days for international shipping.
The Hailey Home Story
Hailey Home was borne from our passion for both home decor, and the environment. By bringing beautiful products to market and into the hands of our customers, the Hailey Home team works to fulfill our mission of adding a touch of fun and beauty to every home, while using sustainable materials.
We are conscious of the issues that plastic waste presents world-wide. Our personalized hardwood cutting boards not only look good, they do good. By offering an alternative to plastic cutting boards, which harbor bacteria, have a short useful life, and can take hundreds of years to decompose, our wooden boards provide all of the function with more beauty, sustainability, and sanitation.
Together, we can make the world a more beautiful place – both inside and outside the home.
We're proud to be an American business. All of our cutting boards, serving trays, and many other items are hand-finished in our Georgia workshop. All products and product blanks are sourced from North American suppliers, or are made by our partner-workshops across the United States! Each order is shipped from the USA, straight to your home or business.
Buying from Hailey Home brings a promise that you’re buying something unique, a world away from the mass-produced products found elsewhere. Equally as important, it signifies a commitment to our environment - choosing a wooden product over a mass-produced plastic one saves unneeded waste and environmental harm, and enables us to save our oceans with your help.
Together, we can make the world a more beautiful place (both in our homes, and in our oceans). We want each and every one of our customers to be proud to call their home a Hailey Home!
THE HAILEY HOME GUARANTEE
All orders ship FREE within the continential United States!
Our 30-day satisfaction policy can't be beat! Full Return Policy
Hailey Home is proud to give back to those who support our country! We offer a 10% discount to ALL active & former military / first responders.